§ 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. The administrator of personal data is MK-GRAFIKA Magdalena Kacperczyk, entered into CEIDG, NIP: 6121015877, REGON: 230266429. (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
3. Personal data collected by MK-GRAFIKA Magdalena Kacperczyk via the Online Store are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (general Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR.
4. The Magdailen.pl store informs that the personal data of customers will be processed only for the purpose of executing and implementing the contract concluded with the Buyer / Customer. With additional consent, personal data will also be processed for the purpose of providing information materials, marketing offers in the form of a Newsletter.
5. The Magdailen.pl online store makes every effort to ensure respect for your privacy and protection of the personal information provided when using and making purchases within the store, and for this purpose it is used, inter alia, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data marked as necessary makes it impossible to register or place an Order.
§ 2 TYPE, PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In the Magdailen.pl Online Store, personal data is collected in the following cases:
1) in order to perform the contract for the sale of goods from the Store concluded with the Customer related to the registration of the Account and placing Orders, - the basis for processing is art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR (performance of the contract)
2) in order to establish, pursue or enforce claims - the legal basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR
a) in these cases, the necessary scope of data processed includes the name and surname; e-mail address; contact telephone number; address: street, house number, apartment number, postal code, city, country, address of residence / business / seat, bank account number (in the case of returns), and in the case of non-consumer customers, additionally the company name and tax identification number - NIP and other data collected while using the Online Store.
3) subscription to the newsletter (Newsletter) in order to perform the contract the subject of which is the service provided electronically. Legal basis - consent of the data subject to perform the contract for the provision of the Newsletter service (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR).
b) in this case, the necessary scope of data processed includes e-mail address and contact telephone number.
§ 3 SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. For the proper functioning of the Online Store, it is necessary for the Administrator to use the services of external entities. The administrator ensures that he uses the services of data processors in a correct manner in accordance with the law, including the EU GDPR regulation.
2. The administrator provides data only when it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing and only to the extent necessary for this.
3. Customers' personal data may be transferred to the following entities:
a) providers of hosting and ICT services,
b) carriers performing shipments of Orders (listed in the Regulations of the Online Store),
c) entities handling electronic payments in the Online Store
d) entities providing accounting, legal and advisory services.
§ 4 PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The provided personal data will be processed in the period:
a.necessary for the implementation of the concluded contract for the sale of Goods, including the Customer's complaint claims and the pursuit of claims or defense of claims by the Administrator - but not longer than 10 years from the date of data transfer.
§ 5 PROFILING
1. The Magdailen.pl Online Store may use the profiling function, which consists in any automated processing of personal data that allows to assess the personal factors of a natural person, and in particular to analyze or forecast aspects of the preferences and interests of customers.
2. This function allows the Administrator to display advertisements tailored to the preferences and interests of the Customer and to present products that will best suit his needs. This function also allows the use of appropriate communication methods, including the choice of communication language.
3. The data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and produces legal effects or significantly affects that person.
§ 6 RIGHTS OF THE PERSON WHO THE DATA CONCERNS
1) Pursuant to the GDPR, the person who transfers his personal data has a number of rights, such as:
a) The right to be informed how personal data is processed,
b) The right to access and update data,
c) The right to withdraw consent - the legal basis of art. 7 sec. 3 GDPR,
d) The right to object to the processing of personal data - the legal basis of art. 21 GDPR i) The customer has the right to object at any time - for reasons related to his particular situation - to the processing of his personal data, including profiling, if the Magdailen.pl Online Store processes his data based on a legitimate interest,
e) The right to delete data, the so-called "The right to be forgotten" - the legal basis of Art. 17 GDPR
f) The right to limit data processing - the legal basis of art. 18 GDPR,
g) The right to data portability - the legal basis of art. 20 GDPR,
h) The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
§ 7 COOKIES
2) The administrator uses his own cookies in order to correctly configure the Store, and in particular to:
a) adjusting the content of the Store's websites to the Customer's preferences and optimizing the use of websites;
b) recognition of the Store's Customer's device and its location and properly displaying the website, tailored to his individual needs;
c) remembering the settings selected by the Customer and personalizing the interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of origin;
d) matching relevant advertisements in accordance with the Customer's preferences;
e) remembering the history of visited pages on the website in order to recommend content;
f) font size, website appearance, etc.
3) The administrator uses his own cookies to authenticate the user in the Store and to ensure that the user's session on the website is maintained, in particular to:
a) maintaining the Store's Customer session (after logging in), thanks to which the Customer does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website;
b) correct configuration of selected functions of the Website, allowing in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session;
c) optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
4) The administrator uses his own cookies to implement the processes necessary for the full functionality of the website, in particular to:
a) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) correct operation of the partner program, enabling in particular verification of the sources of Users' redirects to the Website's websites.
5) The administrator cooperates with the following external websites, which may place external cookie files:
a) Google Inc based in the USA (including Google AdSense, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Maps API, Google Doubleclick, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console) More information https://support.google.com/googleads/answer / 2407785;
b) Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland;
c) Benhauer Sp. z o.o. based in Kraków (SalesManago.pl);
d) Comperia.pl S.A. based in Warsaw;
e) EBROS Mariusz Rosa with its seat at ul. Olimpijska 27, 05-220 Zielonka (czater.pl);
i) In this case, Cookies are used to provide Users with contact with the Administrator via the Internet using the online channel, i.e. a chat service that enables contact via the transmission of alternating text messages;
f) CallPage Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw;
g) Zendesk, Inc. based in the USA;
h) Hotjar Ltd. based in Malta.
6) The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User's Device by Cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them each time Cookies are placed on the User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
7) The user may at any time delete cookies using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
§ 8 FINAL PROVISIONS